Monday, June 15, 2009

LET'S UPDATE.

Wow, it's been so long since I update any entries.Today was FICO DAY with the boys.
And Ben ask me this question: HOW COME YOU SO LONG NEVER UPDATE YOUR BLOG ONE?
With this, I've decided to update my blog so that BENNY boy won't keep asking me to update.
Blogging everyday is sucha bore. And tomorrow is damn school reopen for me. SCHOOL HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN TO ME THOUGH BUT THAN I NEED TO STUCK MY TWO EYE BALLS NEAR MY LAPTOP SCREEN TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT AGAIN. Maybe that's the reason why I do not want to use the computer during holidays because I want my eyes to rest!
My holidays spend mostly with school thingy and Sufyboy. And it isn't really somekind of holiday. It's just term break but there's assignemnt in between to be done. So jyeah... Half my life on school work, but I do like it! I enjoy my course very much:)

Anyway, today was FICO DAY with my old boys! It's been such a long time since I've met them. Since everyone is having their POLY TERM BREAK, so they've decided to organize this event. Marcus bought his bunch of outside friends along. I know some of them because mostly are from the same religion class as me but some I barely knew. So yeah, i got to meet Ashley, Benny, Syahid, AIMAN ( he MIA for don't know how long), Pravind and the others... and also my Sufy boy. Soccer today was really fun and the wheather wasn't being such a bitch. IT WAS A WINDY YET SUNNY WEATHER. you know that kind of weather where there's sun and wind collided with each other. wow, sucha beautiful breeze... After that, I had Pizza hut for lunch with Ashley and Pravind while waiting for the rest to bathe and get ready from the FICO TOILET. IT WAS FUN YET EGGCITING DAY:) and besides, I THINK FICO IS A DAMN CONVENIENT PLACE TO PLAY SOCCER. not pei tong ah..

I also miss my dearest Thanisha and Esther too. YAY! Girl day out soon.
Shopping spreeeeeeee!!! no! I WANT TO HAVE A LUNCH DATE INSTEAD!
you girls go and plan alright? I'm anything with it!
AND TOMORROW I'VE GOT MORNING SCHOOL. after that can meet Sufy dear.
that's all goodnight!


I'll SHOW YOU SOME OF THE PICTURES ONLY :)
others will be at facebook.
iloveyoudear Suf.

No comments: