Friday, June 19, 2009

Berzerk, what thing?

Your love is nothing I can't fight,
Can't sleep tonight with the man who dims my shine.
Cause it's a hard life, with love in the world,
And I'm a hard girl,
Loving me is like chewing on pearls...

And suddenly,everything
seems so difficult to handle. WHY????
I AM GETTING VERY SICK AND TIRED ALREADY.
so, it's like our love is like being on a marathon.
Chasing after happiness.
No i want them to come in gradually and naturally.
WOW.
Let's fix things right again.
And I wonder what we went wrong....
damn, because you didnt do what you were told to do so.
DAMN PISSED.
never mind.....
let nature take it's cause.
cause we're gonna be fine.
anyway, i miss you dear
&
i love you strong.



And school today was WOW.
I'M SO GONNA BE PACK.
MY STUDY TABLE IS PILLING UP WITH
alot of medical studies.....
i think i'm going KRAZZZY.
see ya pals.

No comments: