
Movie-ed in Jurong point, Lunched in Pizza hut.
Movie only began at 4.15 pm. Therefore, we ate lunch and did window shopping first.
We caught the show TWILIGHT.
and I love the whole plot of the story
and I am so obsessed with it.
It may sound a little foolish but the whole movie was so touching.
And I dont mind a vampire falling in love with a human.
It did sound beautiful. And i must said, the vampire is indeed a good-looking British man.
I love the dialogue they used. All so flowery yet charming.
I love the way they spoke and expressed their feelings between each other.
and i must say, this is indeed so much better than your Harry Potter or some NARNIA thingy.
I caught the sneak preview, which means i got to watch it in advanced!
and once i reached home, i kept watching the same movie, on online.
kept repeated it all over again.
I love TWILIGHT.
but not the song DECODE, cause Suf make it all so boring.
ok inside joke,
see you all.
Night!
Movie only began at 4.15 pm. Therefore, we ate lunch and did window shopping first.
We caught the show TWILIGHT.
and I love the whole plot of the story
and I am so obsessed with it.
It may sound a little foolish but the whole movie was so touching.
And I dont mind a vampire falling in love with a human.
It did sound beautiful. And i must said, the vampire is indeed a good-looking British man.
I love the dialogue they used. All so flowery yet charming.
I love the way they spoke and expressed their feelings between each other.
and i must say, this is indeed so much better than your Harry Potter or some NARNIA thingy.
I caught the sneak preview, which means i got to watch it in advanced!
and once i reached home, i kept watching the same movie, on online.
kept repeated it all over again.
I love TWILIGHT.
but not the song DECODE, cause Suf make it all so boring.
ok inside joke,
see you all.
Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment