I HAD ENOUGH FOR ALL THESE NONSENSE.
WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG IN THESE RELATIONSHIP.
HAVE I EVER BEEN HAPPY FOR A DAY?
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SHATTERED.
you lied.
you lied to me.
you're just a like a leech. i could not envy this, i could not
tolerate all these.
forgive me.
HAVENT I SACRIFICED SO MUCH JUST FOR ONE PERSON?
tell me.
BE A MAN, STOP BEING IMMATURE
GROW UP.
i hate all these, i hate this part.
alot.
LIE NOW, GET CHEATED TOMORROW.
WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG IN THESE RELATIONSHIP.
HAVE I EVER BEEN HAPPY FOR A DAY?
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO SHATTERED.
you lied.
you lied to me.
you're just a like a leech. i could not envy this, i could not
tolerate all these.
forgive me.
HAVENT I SACRIFICED SO MUCH JUST FOR ONE PERSON?
tell me.
BE A MAN, STOP BEING IMMATURE
GROW UP.
i hate all these, i hate this part.
alot.
LIE NOW, GET CHEATED TOMORROW.
No comments:
Post a Comment