Sunday, June 10, 2007

rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i love you:D

okay, today i have nothing much happened just that, my lovely grandma has just came back.OH I MISSS YOU GRANDMA.. i miss you so much. I hope you're feeling better and please dontfall sick again! i miss you grandma. I visited her and yes, darn, yesterday, nasirah and sisters went to grandma house and i didnt know that they are coming over. WHAT THE HELL! i miss the whole lot of you okay!i want to know more about KOREA lah nas! RAHHHHHHHHH, we shall hand oput one day, as i miss you guys plenty plenty. i love you guys. and oh yeah, my youngest cousin has a very very fair skin! DARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! and she has a rosey lips. WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL, i want to have a fair skin like i used to have when i was young, HOWELL, i shall end here,oh yes, i cant wait to meet SUFFFFF and company tomoorrrooooow!!!!YAYNESSSS..WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

..................................................................................................................................................................

It's a matter a fact that, i can’t leave you alright?no matter how many times i got angry and how many time i spit plenty strings of vulgarities towards you, the love that we had for this coming 14 months it wont fade easily.Thus, it's difficult for me to let you slipped off, so it goes the same thing for you too.I wont blame you for everything, okay? i don’t want you to feel guilty, i want you to feelhappy that you're with me as im BLISSED that im with you.Im lucky that i've got you and thank God, he gave me such a considerate and understanding andlovable boyfriend. I know you're a loyal soul mate of mine but some things i cant trust you. Not just some things, it's mostly i couldn’t trust you, however, there's an internal flame in me, telling me that i still love you, alright? i wont make you depressed anymore and i don’t want to upset you, sufrizal. N levels' drawing nearer and it's difficult for us to spare quality time for the both of us.However, i wan you to know this, you're always being LOVED by me okay? No matter how good you are, bad you are, evil you're and anything you are, take my words seriously, i wont let youoff easily alright? Because you make me believe in myself when no one could help and you make me learnt how to know whats love and patience. There's something in you boy, that makes mewant to know you best and me gone insane with you. And how many times im asking for break, you wouldnt want to accept it, im grateful for that! im very grate ful for that. Because you have a strong patience and therefore, bcause of you, you made this relationship a wonderful yet a meaningful one! i'll never forget you as you're there for me rain or shine, thunder or sunny and anger or disappointments. You're like a someone that's hard for me to describe you best but then again, you're the one for me i treasure most. I love you boyfriend, i love you :D mark my words, how many times i've asked for a break, i never meant it and i know you know that, im thankful to have you, Oh, yes i do.. i love you plenty:DDD and yes, i miss you terribly:DDI love you, sufrizalkhairi....and yes, we're still together as one okay honey? wipe those tears, and you can have my words, i wont slipped you off from me, okay?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ON YOUR DARNKNESS NIGHT,
I WILL BE THERE TO MAKE IT BRIGHT.
I GIVE YOU MY HEART
& I PRAY THAT WE'LL STAY TOGETHER FOREVER.
I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE NOT LONELY
CAUSE I WANT TO LOVE YOU ONLY.
AND AS LONG AS I LIVE, I VOW TO GIVE YOU HAPPINES AND BLISS...<3


No comments: