okay, today i have nothing much happened just that, my lovely grandma has just came back.
OH I MISSS YOU GRANDMA.. i miss you so much. I hope you're feeling better and please dont
fall sick again! i miss you grandma. I visited her and yes, darn, yesterday, nasirah and sisters went to grandma house and i didnt know that they are coming over. WHAT THE HELL! i miss the whole lot of you okay!i want to know more about KOREA lah nas! RAHHHHHHHHH, we shall hand oput one day, as i miss you guys plenty plenty. i love you guys. and oh yeah, my youngest cousin has a very very fair skin! DARNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! and she has a rosey lips. WHAT THE HELLLLLLLL, i want be fair like i do when i was young, HOWELL, i shall end here,oh yes, i cant wait to meet SUFFFFF and company tomoorrrooooow!!!!YAYNESSSS..
WHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment