Saturday, March 06, 2010

Dinner naked.

Hidden in the corner, everything is dark.
I see the world around me but never taking apart.
It tears at my heart and soul, eating me alive.
Sometimes, I am just wishing, you and me could just die.
Everyone's so wrapped up in their life, that's all they see is their own.
I want them to see that I am sitting here, confused and so alone.
I'm tired of looking in the past, but the future doesn't seem to be real.
So I will sit here, slowly trying to heal.
For I will always be, your the one you want.
Well, i'm just hereby to say, the pain you and me been through will never be the same
with the others out there.
It's just the same talking, the same news.about Me& Suf.
That's has always been in the noose.
I'm feeling so confused, don't know what to choose. But being with you,
I hope it does helps these pains to soothe.

i hate stalkersz.

No comments: