Monday, February 08, 2010

Hero

Would you dance if I asked you to dance?

Would you run and never look back

Would you cry if you saw me crying

Would you save my soul tonight?

Now would you die for the one you love?

Hold me in your arms tonight?

Would you swear that you'll always be mine?

Would you lie would you run away

Am I in to deep? Have I lost my mind?

----------

you cared too much for others but you didnt care about me. you've hurt me so much. the least you could do is at least be in my shoes and have empathy. No i'm not asking for sympathy but empathy. Feel what i feel. you don't know who you should treasure most. you don't know who you should love. you just don't know how to appreciate me.you just don't know. when will you realise? the one who has always been there standing side by side with you is the first person you neglect and last person you think of.

nights.

No comments: