Thursday, January 07, 2010

You blew your chance, why?

All this time I was wasting
Hoping you would come around
I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down

It's a little too late for you to come back
Say it's just a mistake
Think I'd forgive you like that
If you thought I would wait for you
You thought wrong..

Why must you MAKE A HUGE MISTAKE of your life when all you can do is giving yourself
a second chance and see good things coming your way. Why you just have to blew it and
now you put your life in misery. I won't accept any shits from you. Cause you cannot and will never change for the better. look at yourself, I really cannot give any chances. I'm tired of YOUR DRAMA.


I'VE GOT SCHOOL TOMORROW. must sleep now with fxuking heavy heart.
you.fxuking.dissapoint.me.

goodnight suckarsz :(

No comments: