First thing foremost. I look through those pictures i used to take in school and decided to post them.And these are all my best buddies, great friends and mostly good friendship experienced. But HEY ALUMNI CTSS. you're missed.
Love. Suf and I.
This one gurantee after art. or may be we having break in the playground near by?
asraf,mahathir,fazrina and pravind.
This one pure vintage.We all going Science centre. Me Ef Nicholas. Lastime during sec four i seat beside nicholas than everyday laugh non stop. with ef somemore. cannot tahan.
when we were secondary 4. after speech day!
Art students. Kecoh, chaos nya...
I MISS THEM SO MUCH. TOMORROW SOCCER.
THESE FRIENDS OF MINE STICKS TOGETHER WELL.
SOCCER TOMORRRROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
OH I MISS MY ART FRIENDS SO MUCH PLEASE...
JUST NOW I SAW ASRAF! hhahahahahahh
ok guys shall upload tmrow again.
seriously, CTSS really produce well-mannered people.
THESE FRIENDS OF MINE STICKS TOGETHER WELL.
SOCCER TOMORRRROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
OH I MISS MY ART FRIENDS SO MUCH PLEASE...
JUST NOW I SAW ASRAF! hhahahahahahh
ok guys shall upload tmrow again.
seriously, CTSS really produce well-mannered people.
No comments:
Post a Comment