"I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain.It's 2am and I'm cursing your name.
I'm so in love that I acted insane .And that's the way I loved you.
Breaking down and coming undone,It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much .And that's the way I loved you."- NabilahSalim.
I'm so in love that I acted insane .And that's the way I loved you.
Breaking down and coming undone,It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much .And that's the way I loved you."- NabilahSalim.
I just hope my uncle is getting better on each and everyday. I was dead worried and I did. Because he is one of my uncles i treasured most besides my youngest uncle. I recited The Surah Ya'ssin and hopping God response to every prayers I've seek. In'syAllah, he will recover soon. Amin.
Sigh,appreciate what you've got now. Before you regret. And there's no point crying over spilled milk. And I constantly remind babylove this. Appreciate.
Good day all.
I love eeveryone who is very important to me and what more could I ask for?
Sigh,appreciate what you've got now. Before you regret. And there's no point crying over spilled milk. And I constantly remind babylove this. Appreciate.
Good day all.
I love eeveryone who is very important to me and what more could I ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment