Quick update.
Yesterday night. I went to tune into
the radio from my handphone.
And surprisingly I was listening to 98.7 Fm.
And I was VERY VERY surprised.
probably, more to anger plus disappointed.
I'm a hardcore plus a die hard fan
of Avril Lavigne.
But what shocked me to death plus made me angry and sad was that
SOME SINGER went to sing her song.
And that particular song she sang was one of my favourite tracks!
and what the fuck.
That singer Killed the song.
She is none other than Leona Lewis.
Yo, people, seriously.
LEONA LEWIS IS TOO PERFECT TO SING AVRIL'S MUSIC.
BesideS i agreed that Leona can sing better than Avril.
BUT
THAT'S NOT THE BLOODY POINT.
THE MAIN POINT IS.
I DONT LIKE LEONA TO SING AVRIL'S MUSIC CAUSE SHE KILL HER SONG
TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
SHE SING LIKE SOME SOUP OPERA.
LEONA SANG THE SONG TOOO PERFECT THAT IT DOESN'T SOUND
SINCERE.
THIS SUCKS AND I AM VERY FRUSTRATED.
AVRIL STILL SING THE BEST.
NO ONE BEATS HER.
Yesterday night. I went to tune into
the radio from my handphone.
And surprisingly I was listening to 98.7 Fm.
And I was VERY VERY surprised.
probably, more to anger plus disappointed.
I'm a hardcore plus a die hard fan
of Avril Lavigne.
But what shocked me to death plus made me angry and sad was that
SOME SINGER went to sing her song.
And that particular song she sang was one of my favourite tracks!
and what the fuck.
That singer Killed the song.
She is none other than Leona Lewis.
Yo, people, seriously.
LEONA LEWIS IS TOO PERFECT TO SING AVRIL'S MUSIC.
BesideS i agreed that Leona can sing better than Avril.
BUT
THAT'S NOT THE BLOODY POINT.
THE MAIN POINT IS.
I DONT LIKE LEONA TO SING AVRIL'S MUSIC CAUSE SHE KILL HER SONG
TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
SHE SING LIKE SOME SOUP OPERA.
LEONA SANG THE SONG TOOO PERFECT THAT IT DOESN'T SOUND
SINCERE.
THIS SUCKS AND I AM VERY FRUSTRATED.
AVRIL STILL SING THE BEST.
NO ONE BEATS HER.
FRUSTRATED.
will update soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment