I havent been updating for days.
So here's the quick re-cap.
Last Thursday, I had the whole day out with baby love. Met up and headed somewhere
So much fun. Catch up Saw1 the movie. Only half way through cause it was almost late already.
Supposedly to meet babylove on Friday but sadly, canceled.
pffft. He is prone to canceled every plan. Disappointment indeed. SIGH-.-.
however later the day was much better. FUN:D
Saturday went to study with Babylove in SC mac.
and Sunday i had religion class examination. Easier than O's. ok
and today i am staring blankly into my large computer screen.
wondering about something.
Good day people.
To Benjamin Leong: hey buddy, you're great man. Seriously. It's been five years straight I've known you and you're wonder hottie. Good lcuk for your future. And soccer tomorrow ok!
see ya!
To SexyLoveBaby: three words : I LOVE YOU.(it says all).
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment