Babylove has Arrived home/Singapore Safely.
*HAPPY HAPPY*
*JUMP JUMP*^^
*HAPPY HAPPY*
*JUMP JUMP*^^
He gave me three missed calls, but i was unable to answer.
BUT HOWEVER,I'M GLAD HE'S BACK.
So dear I love him that with him,
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life.
~ by William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet ~
XOXO,i love you babyboy.
BUT HOWEVER,I'M GLAD HE'S BACK.
All deaths I could endure.
Without him, live no life.
~ by William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet ~
XOXO,i love you babyboy.
I was having this, graduation ceremony from my Religion Class:D
hell yes, i passed:D
WOOOHOOO, im proudly graduated from Secondary School and also from My religion class.
hell yes, i passed:D
WOOOHOOO, im proudly graduated from Secondary School and also from My religion class.
Brother and I, when we were on our way to mosque.
I am very proud of my brother. he was giving a speech to everyone in the mosque. I hereby, declaring that i am very proud to have a great brother. He had shown many achievements throughout his entire life studying in this paricular Mosque. I love big brother.
You're one hella of a boy.^^
You're one hella of a boy.^^
No comments:
Post a Comment