
SYAHID, MY BROTHER. MY ART PARTNER. MY FOREVER THE ONE WHO WILL MAKE ME LAUGH EVERYDAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THERE FOR ONLY ME!
YOU HAVE GROWN TO BE A WONDERFUL AND SUCCESSFUL MAN! ONCE YOU GET A CAR, DONT FORGET YOUR PARTNER HERE! I'LL MISS YOU 3G FRIEND! HAHAHA!

AIMAN! MY FOREVER GOOD BUDDY SINCE SECONDARY ONE. HE WAS THE ONLY GUY AT FIRST WHO DIDNT MIND ME BEING A TOMBOY. MY TRUSTED FRIEND AND WE USED TO SHARE SECRET WHEN WE WERE YOUNG !! HAHAHS. 1 is 10 ok!

THANISHA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU! BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE FOR ME! ALL THESE WHILE! I LOVE YOU PLENTY! the trusted one and best friend forever!

Nicholas And I since sec 1!

Best art class. I love you all.Made the whole art lessons ever so lively

Donny!! fatboySLIM!

Ashely, you're the greatest best friend! Thank you for what you have done for me for past three years in A2!

Zhong Ren, he's a model!

Ronald! where you're looking at huh?

Abuzar! stay long with Siti babe!

Ihzyan, thanks for dropping my camera huh!hahahahs, be a chef soon!

Siti, be the next Singapore girl ok?

Mahathir,classmates for past five years. You've been great. helping me with alot of things in class.I'll never forget what you've done for A2 for past 3 years. Keep it up,CHAIRMAN!

This is my class since secondary one and two! YOU'VE ALL GROWN UP!

MAHATHIR, ME, MICHELLE! great best buddies! LOVE LOVE!

AGAIN, artyfarty whacko!!

AND THIS IS MY FOREVER LOVE! SUFRIZAL AND I! baby misses you! thanks for being with me all these years. I love you, whole heartedly, and may we last long! KISSES!

AND THIS IS MY AWESOMEXZXZXXZX CLASS. THANK YOU MRS.CHUA! I LOVE YOU ALOT. and this class and myself. could never forget you. For what you have done. and also
I love your English class. I've always enjoyed English lesson. But yours, WERE THE AWESOMEXZX! i love you GOD MOTHER! i remebered you give me the warmest yet ever so sincere hugs! telling me i can do it even the matter was so difficult for me to handle.
You believed in me, and you gave me so much hope. I miss you naggings and i'll never forget your care and concern! ILOVEYOUALOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment