Friday, November 28, 2008

5th DAY!



Hello people.Today is the 5th day Babylove is in Overseas.
TWO MORE DAYS TO BABY'S ARRIVAL!
I CANT WAIT.*HAPPY HAPPY*^^!
I still missed him dearly. This time, very terribly!
Cause he didnt call me for the past two days!
BUT, HE LEFT ME A COMMENT IN MY FRIENDSTER AND IN THE TAGBOARD!
HAPPY HAPPY^^!
I LOVE YOU, DARLING =D!



As far as the ocean is wide through miles and miles of sea; You will be someone special a true miracle to me.

As high upon the mountain tops
as high as one can climb;
You will be so dear to me
the best friend I can find.

As many stars that twinkle
throughout the heavens above;
You will be a a bright reminder
of what it means to love.

Thank you, My Love.

Xoxo, MISSES,LOVE,HUGGIES:D

Today i had an Outing with BFF Michelle.
HIAK HIAK, you know what, it's been long sinced i catch up things with her.
wah really missed the whole lot of fun.
Lunched in Pizzahut, Had my MANICURE done for THE FIRST TIME:)
Buy whole lot of Famous Amos cooki es
We laughed damn loud, speak damn loud. We dont even care about what other sees or talk about us. She's so funny. And we did alot of gossiping, bitching and exchanged our secrets and doing little retarded things
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ And she say, Im the on ly friend who is able to be so open up with her.
We talk about whole lots of things without feeling paiseh, cause i believe i have nothing to hide from her:D
Here are some of the pictures, i was not able to bring along my camera, cause it's low batt.
so i took it with my
Handphone.
WHEEE~







Before we ended our date, we both headed for a shopping spree. Michelle bought a whole lot of BRA SHOPPING. JAPANESE BRA LEH, Chio man.Got laces all that, SEXY! I wanted to buy tube bras, but there were noo neutral colors to be found. The tube BRAS or normal BRAS were all in damn striking colors! i Dont wanna be like those uber exotic attracting seeker type. So i decided to skip the bra shopping deal and end up, i helped Michelle to find her bra size. She bought three set of bras, all nice. After that, we went to Fairprice , i bought fruits to make fruit juice, and Michelle bought some WAXING STRIPS TO WAX HER HAIR OFF FROM HER LEGS. KNN, she say it works and wanna reserve for me a few strips, HAPPY BALLS!

And also, Jeremy Choy Msged her From USA, SO DOES MY BOYFRIEND.
HIAK HIAK, TODAY IS WHAT I CALL A HAPPYFUL DAY.(white is your favorite color, so nah, have fun babe reading this!)
MICHELLE IS WHAT I CALL A BESTEST BITCH FRIEND AND NOT FORGETTING MY BEST BEST FRIEND:D

LOVE YOU BABE!

I MISS YOU BABYLOVE:D

ALOT ALOT ALOT TOOO! :,)
and im STILL STICKING TO OUR PROMISES!!!!!
the end, good night!

I AM SO EGGCITED TO SHOW YOU MY VERY FIRST MANICURE BABY!


No comments: