It's the Third Day, Baby's in overseas!
Hopefully he's having alot of fun!
I still missed him dearly though.
ANYWAY,
HAPPY 31st ANNIVERSARY BABY:D!!!!

I carry your heart with me(I carry it in
my heart)
I am never without it(anywhere
I go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
XOXOXO,I MISS YOU DEAR BABY:,)
I STILL LOVE YOU PLENTY
MISSED,KISSES,HUGGIES!
However, Today was The cousins' outing/shoppingspreeee day.
And we did shopping spree like nobody business.
And i Did spent my money worthwhile.
I bought Baby something^^!
it's a secret.
Anyway. Pictures are up here!
WE HEADED TO RAMEN TEN TO HAD LUNCH FIRST!

SPARKLING PLAIN WATER with extra O2. (tea break in between shopping spree)
OREO BERRIES:D favourite! (tea break in between shopping spree)
HIHIHIHIHI! I LOVE THIS PICTURE! (tea break in between shopping spree)
*LOVELOVE*^^! (tea break in between shopping spree)
*TWIT TWIT* SEE NAS DIMPLES! (tea break in between shopping spree)
Candid faces! (tea break in between shopping spree)
We were at TCC! Having our little breaks while shopping!!! Aint she's pretty! (tea break in between shopping spree)
While eating, i wanted to be a little retard!(Lunched In,Ramen Ten)
FOOD IS READY TO EAT! YUM!(Lunched In,Ramen Ten)
Sparking lemonade& Chocolate Ice blended with whip cream!(Lunched In,Ramen Ten)
*HAPPY HAPPY* ^^!(Lunched In,Ramen Ten)

AT RAMEN TEN, after ordering our food, we did camwhoring! (Lunched In,Ramen Ten)
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY, AND KAK NAS( i cant believe it im calling you KAKAK)
thanks for today's outing, I miss you plenty
LOVE YOU SEXY :D ( nah in your favorite purple color)
Hopefully he's having alot of fun!
I still missed him dearly though.
ANYWAY,
HAPPY 31st ANNIVERSARY BABY:D!!!!

I carry your heart with me(I carry it in
my heart)
I am never without it(anywhere
I go you go,my dear;and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)
I want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)
I STILL LOVE YOU PLENTY
MISSED,KISSES,HUGGIES!
However, Today was The cousins' outing/shoppingspreeee day.
And we did shopping spree like nobody business.
And i Did spent my money worthwhile.
I bought Baby something^^!
it's a secret.
Anyway. Pictures are up here!
WE HEADED TO RAMEN TEN TO HAD LUNCH FIRST!
AT RAMEN TEN, after ordering our food, we did camwhoring! (Lunched In,Ramen Ten)
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY, AND KAK NAS( i cant believe it im calling you KAKAK)
thanks for today's outing, I miss you plenty
LOVE YOU SEXY :D ( nah in your favorite purple color)
No comments:
Post a Comment