It's been so many days sinced I last updated anything in my blog.
To be honest, i do write a few blog entries, but i kept them private. Sometimes, things
are reallly not meant to be posted in public. ok enough.
Im done with my art canvas. Aint im happy?
hell jyeah! It's just the first submission. I need to do some touch ups in two weeks time!
and currently, im soring on 8 preparation boards. Roar!
so, it's the prelims week. and i guess i'll flunk it badly. I guess?
i hardly touch my revison books sinced the September holidays.
My hols were spent on art EVERYDAY. but jyeah, because of that one week, it managed to
clear my canvas for first submission(:
Today, i didnt attend school as i do not need to seat for the paper.
all the best POA student(:
school has been booring so far.
Damn boring i tell you.
Anyway. i reallly have nothing much to say.
Im here just to update for my patrion readers.(:
takecare
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment