your kisses still linger and
your whispers softly echo
It's the place where a part of you will forever
be a part of me.
You were my sun
You were my earth
But you didn't know all the ways I loved you, no
So you took a chance
And made other plans
But I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down
You drove me, baby, drove me out of my pain
Why, you never shed a tear
Remember all, remember all that you said
Told me love was to come in, you was, you was...
"Nothing hurts more than realising he meant everything to you but you meant nothing to him."
I'm all out of faith
This is how
I feel
I'm cold and
I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something rea
lI'm wide awake
And I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn
the history repeats itself.
how could i?
how could you?
be soooooo...
boy, you really cut me like a knife, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment