Sunday, June 15, 2008

pretender.

first thing, my relationship has been a wreck.
because Suf and i been in shagggy terms for 4 days straight
i wanna tell you readers.

what made us into this fight is because Suf thinks im doubting him
yes DOUBTING HIM ONLY.

I DIDNT CHEAT, DIDNT LIED, and I DIDNT FUCK AROUND WITH OTHER MEN.(it's a sin)

but the slightest thing i did was just doubting
i doubt about him for not protecting me
i doubt about him going out with whoever (it's noraml for girlfriends right?)
and FOR GOD SAKE, if im out with family memebers or friends, I MSGED HIM EVERY SECONDS

BECAUSE WHATEVER I DID, EVERY SECONDS OF MY MOVEMENTS
IS ALLL ABOUT YOU!
i think for you
i went out shopping i still thought for him
and recently i bought for him something, it's very useful gadget for him, i hope he likes it..
i dont wanna list everything out here
it could be embarassing
because it's btwn you and i


BEE: we had many memories together. a beautiful one.
but just because of ME DOUBTING, must you dragged this fight for long?
COME ON 26 months being together and we had so much fun times together and because of this FOOOOLISH DOUBTING THINGY, must we trashed all THIS 26 MONTHS OF BEING TOGETHER.? HOW LONG MUST I WAIT? HOW LONG?!

i cant take it.. i cant even break down and swollowed many pills but thinking of that man i loved , i cant bared to do something stupid. because i love you and i gave another half of myself TO YOU!


and sometimes you got to think, because of just a slightest mistakes,must you
trashed everything?
i didnt lied, i didnt cheat i never fucked around with any man,

AND FOR NOW, I WANT WE TO BE IN GOOD TERMS
BE IN GOOOOD TERMS
REALLLLY IN GOOOD TERMS!
THAT'S WHAT IM PRAYING HARD FOR
AND MAKE SURE HE GETS IT
and i swear upon suf, i'll changed if he gives me another chance(change for not doubting him anymore).


thank you, and i love only suf

No comments: