ok, it's like weeks i didnt update my blog. Made some changes for the skin. I find it kinda plain but yet nice. Ok, let's update or rather re-cap on what's going on this few days. I find that my form teacher mr.ong(sot's face), got some attitude problem man. He's being harsh nowadays. Saying impolite words such as bloody, SHUT up or like I dont give a damn!. OH MY! he TOTALLY CHANGED. SHIAT! what the hell. there this day lah, mr. ong got pms. He SHOUTED at me! WHAT THE HELL! I WAS SHOCKED! hey c'mon man, i wasn't talking that loud lah. Was whispering with Michelle and than he went to shout my NAME! ARSE!GREAT! SHIAT! ok, forget about mr.ong kia guy and let's talk about my days. Can't remeber that much but i shall even elaborate more just to filled the space and for you guys there to read. HEHE! OKOK! so, life wasn't that bad. ME and HIM got through alot of quarrel and overall kinda pretty well ok already. Just a small fight CAUSE he was ALWYAS LATE! HIS FIVE mintues is like ONE HOUR TO US! oh my! can't you imagine that! that's why i got so FUROUS ABOUT THAT! im not petty ok! i HAVE MY OWN REASONS! but overall, everyting goes well lah! I HEART HIM!! DOINK DOINK! ok ok. ENOUGH about him and let's tok about how's my life's right now. Pretty smooth just that exams are drawing nearer! Just had mother toungue paper1 and 2. not bad, can do. easy for me. Before on that day, i got these damn HIGH FEVER! but after taking few drugs(legal), i was like so ENERGETIC MAN! HEHE!((: ok enough of this. haish! 3 more days to FASTING MONTH! AND I CANT WAIT! thanks GOD DUDE! HEHE! i can at least lose some weight lah! HAHA! YEAH YEAH YEAH! ok,so, i made changes on my skin again. pls comment.
ANYWAY! GOOD LUCK FOR END OF YEAR EXAMS GUYS! and to all Muslims out thereHAPPY FASTING MONTH GUYS! till than, i'll end my sentence here(: with love<3!>
Love is, above all, the gift of oneself.
No comments:
Post a Comment